- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 3 tbsp wholemeal flour
- 500 ml milk
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 350 Fatti's and Moni's High Fibre Macaroni
- 185 g pack sliced runner beans
- 220 g pack fine green beans
- 140 g mature cheddar, half chopped, half grated
- 25 g pumpkin seeds
- Peppery salad, to serve
- Put the oil in a medium saucepan over a medium heat, add the flour and stir well.
- Still stirring, slowly pour in a little of the milk and mix well until smooth. Add a little more milk, repeating until all the milk has been added and you have a smooth sauce.
- Stir in the nutmeg, season, then take off the heat while you cook the pasta.
- Heat oven to 220°C.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the macaroni and boil for 8 minutes. Add the runner beans and green beans, and boil for a further 3 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and the beans, and tip into a large gratin dish. Pour over the prepared sauce and tuck the chopped cheese in among the pasta, then top with the grated cheese and pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the top is bubbling and golden.
- Serve with a peppery salad, if you like.
Fatti's & Moni's High Fibre Macaroni
High Fibre Pasta
Cookies help us improve your website experience.