- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 aubergine, cut into small chunks/li>
- 150 g mushroom, chopped/li>
- 4 roasted red peppers, chopped/li>
- 700 g passata with onions and garlic/li>
- 8-10 Fatti’s and Moni’s Lasagna Sheets/li>
- 400 g frozen spinach, defrosted/li>
- 250 g tub ricotta/li>
- 25 g grated parmesan (or vegetarian alternative)/li>
- 25 g pine nut/li>
Heat oven to 180°C. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large, non-stick frying pan.
Fry the aubergine for 5 minutes until softened, then tip into a bowl. Fry the mushrooms in the remaining oil for a few minutes until golden, then mix with the aubergine and peppers.
Spoon half of the veggies into a 20 x 30cm baking dish. Spoon over half the passata, then arrange a layer of lasagne sheets on top.
Spread the rest of the veggies over the pasta, cover with passata and another layer of pasta.
Drain any excess liquid from the spinach and mix together with the ricotta and half the Parmesan.
Spoon over the top of the pasta, then sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan and pine nuts. Cover with foil, bake for 20 minutes, uncover then bake for another 10 minutes until browned.
Serve with a crisp green salad.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.