- 2 seeded wraps
- Olive oil for brushing
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tbsp All Gold Tomato Paste
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 eggs
- 65 g pack rocket
- 1/2 red onion, very thinly sliced
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Lay the tortillas on two baking sheets, brush with the oil and bake for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the pepper and tomatoes and mix with the tomato paste, seasoning with herbs.
- Turn the tortillas over and spread with the tomato mixture, leaving the centre free from any large pieces of pepper or tomato.
- Break an egg into the centre and return to the oven for 10 minutes or until the egg is just set and the tortilla is crispy round the edges. Serve scattered with the rocket and onion.
All Gold Tomato Paste
Cookies help us improve your website experience.