- 8 slices of Albany Low GI Wholewheat Brown Bread
- 50 g butter, melted
- 8 eggs
- 125 g baby rosa tomatoes
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 50 g cheddar cheese, grated
- To Serve: Fresh chopped mixed herbs
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Remove crusts from bread and cut into rounds with a large cookie cutter. Butter both sides of each bread round and press into muffin holes. 3. Break an egg into each bread cup; carefully arrange a layer of tomatoes and spring onion on top of each egg and season to taste. Sprinkle the cheese over.
- Bake in oven for 8 - 10 minutes or until bread is golden brown in colour and eggs are cooked. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove cups from the muffin tin and sprinkle the herbs over.
- Divide between 4 plates and serve immediately.
Albany Ultima Multigrain Brown Bread
Multigrain Brown Bread
Cookies help us improve your website experience.