- 4 ripe bananas, chopped into 3 cm chunks and frozen
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp Black Cat Smooth Peanut Butter, No Added Salt and Sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Beacon Dark Chocolate, grated
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds
- In a food processor, blend the frozen bananas and almond until it creates a smooth consistency.
- Add the peanut butter and cinnamon, and blend again. Taste and add more cinnamon, if required.
- Transfer to a freezer-proof container and freeze for an hour.
- Remove from the freezer and serve with grated chocolate and flaked almonds sprinkled over.
Black Cat Smooth Peanut Butter No Added Sugar & Salt
No Added Salt and Sugar
Cookies help us improve your website experience.