- 150 g baby tomatoes, on the vine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 Slices of Albany Ultima Multigrain Brown Bread
- 2 thick slices of mozzarella cheese
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- 100 ml milk
- Golden Cloud Cake Flour, for dusting
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- Add olive oil to a pan and slowly fry the tomatoes on the vine for about 10 minutes. Turn them around half way. When done, set aside.
- Place a piece of mozzarella, a basil leaf or two and a large pinch of salt between two slices of bread.
- Dip the sandwich firstly in the milk (do not let it soak - just dip the bread), then dip in flour and lastly into the egg.
- Heat the olive oil and the butter over medium heat and fry the sandwich on both sides till golden brown. This takes about 8 minutes.
- Serve hot with the tomatoes and some fresh basil.
Albany Ultima Multigrain Brown Bread
Multigrain Brown Bread
Cookies help us improve your website experience.